How Dearborn Surgery Center is keeping our patients safe during the Pandemic
Welcome to the Dearborn Surgery Center. We are happy that you chose our Center to meet your surgical needs.
We would like you to know we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe during your time here, including:
1. Prohibiting visitors from entering the suite, with the exception of pediatric patients.
2. Screening for signs of illness at the entrance at the entrance to the Dearborn Surgery Center Suite.
3. Providing proper personal protective equipment for all staff and physicians to wear at all times while they are in the Center.
4. Maintaining the highest standard of hand hygiene for their protection and yours.
5. Frequent environmental cleaning and disinfection.
6. Ensuring our facility has our public spaces and staff common spaces arranged appropriately to promote social distancing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to any DSC employee.