How Dearborn Surgery is keeping our patients safe during the Pandemic
Welcome to the Dearborn Surgery Center. We are happy that you chose our Center to meet your surgical needs.
We would like you to know we are doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe during your time here, including:
1. Allowing one visitor per patient.
2. Screening for signs of illness at the entrance of the Medical Park Office Building.
3. Providing proper personal protective equipment for all staff and physicians to wear at all times while they are in the Center.
4. Maintaining the highest standard of hand hygiene for staff protection and yours.
5. Frequent environmental cleaning and disinfection.
6. Ensuring our facility has our public spaces and staff common spaces arranged appropriately to promote social distancing.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to any DSC employee.